Monday 5 May 2014

Logies Wrap

Last Sunday night was the night of nights for Aussie television, the Logies! I'm such a tv addict, that I watch most of the shows that are nominated, so I'm always super excited to see what my favourite stars are wearing on the red carpet! I was very excited that there seemed to be a bit of a vintage, old Hollywood glamour flair to this years gorgeous gowns. Even the boys went for something a bit old Hollywood, with some opting for luxurious velvet dinner jackets, or even full three piece suits.
Here are my favourites.
Enjoy
xo

The cast of Love Child looking very glamorous!

Gracie Gilbert in Pallas Couture. 
One of my favourites from the night! Jessica Marais in J'Aton Couture with her husband James Stewart. 

Just look at how it sparkles under the flashes from the cameras, it is a true princess dress! 

Simple, but elegant. Jennifer Hawkins in Toni Maticevski.
The King and Queen of fitness. Michelle Bridges in Paolo Sebastian with 'The Commando', looking very dapper. 

My favourite cast, the ladies and gentlemen of Home and Away, looking amazing!
The divine Demi Harman in her incredibly beautiful and intricate Steven Khalil dress, with Alec Snow. 
A close up of the incredible detail. 

Cassie Howarth in another gorgeous Steven Khalil gown, with Charlie Clausen in a slick velvet jacket. 

Is this the kind of photo that everyone wants to be in, or is it just me? It's just so glamorous!
How very James Bond of you! Isabella Giovinazzo in Ginger and Smart, with Nic Westaway.


Lincoln Younes in a beautiful burgundy velvet jacket. 

Kassandra Clementi in a Georgia Young Couture gown with Andrew Morley, both looking very vintage. 

And my absolute favourite, Bonnie Sveen in a Sheike dress with the handsome Kyle Pryor.


No comments:

Post a Comment