Sunday 20 April 2014

A Very Royal Easter Saturday

Its been a long time coming, but Kate and Wills have finally made the trek down under, and lucky for me, Brisbane was on their itinerary! The lovely Duke and Duchess were greeted by more than 10000 people dying to catch a glimpse of them as they walked down Russell St. By the time my mum and I got there at midday (three hour before they were due to arrive), the crowds were about five people thick along the whole barrier. We found a spot up the back and I scaled the railings of the steps (where I probably wasn't supposed to be), with my super zoom lens on my camera, to try and get that perfect photo, and I am pretty happy with the results! Kate looked divine as always in a blue and white LK Bennett dress, which once again sold out pretty much as soon as she stepped out in it. Anyway, I will stop babbling on and show you my photos!
Enjoy
xoxo


Waiting for the Duke and Duchess to arrive



The cameras were on them from all angles, literally.


The crowds had been gathering from 5am 

A very serious looking security guard!
A first glimpse of Wills



A first glimpse of Kate








No comments:

Post a Comment