Tuesday 11 March 2014

Oscars 2014

The Oscars were over a week ago now, and I have had these pictures saved on my computer since last Monday, and just haven't gotten around to posting them. But hey, better late then never, right? This years Oscars red carpet, in my opinion, turned out to be one of the best yet! One of my favourite parts of the Oscars is the viewing parties. If your favourite celebrity isn't a movie star and won't be attending the Oscars, never mind, its highly likely they will be attending one of the viewing and/or after parties. These parties tend to be overflowing with the most incredible party dresses hot off the runway. So here they are, my best dressed of the Oscars 2014.
Enjoy
xo

My Vanity Fair Party favourites:
Brie Larson in custom Miu Miu
Chanel Iman in Zuhair Murad
Evan Rachel Wood in Elie Saab
Taylor Swift in Julien Mcdonald 

Rosario Dawson in Vivienne Westwood
Rita Ora in Miu Miu
My favourite from Elton John's party:
Irina Shayk in Versace

And of course, my favourites from the Oscars red carpet:
Maria Menounos in Johanna Johnson 
Jennifer Lawrence in Dior
Angelina Jolie in Elie Saab
Cate Blanchett in Armani Prive
Jenna Dewan- Tatum in Reem Acra
Lupita Nyongo in custom Prada
Kristen Bell in Roberto Cavalli 

No comments:

Post a Comment