Friday 28 February 2014

The End of Summer


I was feeling a bit nostalgic today about the end of summer and was having a flip through all my holiday photos when I came across this set which I never ended up posting. I was feeling a bit bored in January and decided to do some research on things to do in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland. To my surprise, I found there are lots of hidden waterfalls nestled in the mountains, so I decided to visit the closest ones in Buderim. The rainforest was buzzing with life and the water was beautifully cold and soothing in the scorching summer heat. We ended the day perfectly on the beach watching the incredible sunset. As much as I complain about the heat, I will be sad to see the end of summer and the my holiday at the beach.
I hope you made many wonderful memories this summer.
Happy Autumn!
xo















No comments:

Post a Comment