Monday 27 January 2014

And That's A Wrap: Grammys 2014

One of my favourite parts of the start of a new year would have to be awards season. Just in case you have been living under a rock, the 56th Grammys were held today at the Staples Centre in LA. And this years red carpet certainly didn't disappoint! Here are my top five best dressed:

5.Katy Perry in Valentino


Only you could pull off a dress like this Miss Perry.

4. Iggy Azalea in Elie Saab


Doing Australia proud!


3. Giuliana Rancic in Alex Perry


It is so nice to see an Aussie designer on the red carpet!

2. Taylor Swift
In Gucci
You can never have too many sparkles.

And my favourite look on her, Alberta Ferretti for her performance.
Does she look lie she just stepped straight out of the pages of our favourite fairytale or what?! I love it! 


1. Queen Bey in Michael Costello
The King and Queen of RnB.

And let's just take another look


Well I don't have much more to say really. I'm afraid these incredible gowns have made me speechless. I will leave you to drool over these pictures.
Love and sparkles
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment