Saturday 18 January 2014

Postcards from the Sunshine Coast










The past couple of days when I have not been working, my mum, my grandma and I decided to venture into the Sunshine Coast hinterlands. Each little town has its own character and you never know what little treasures you will find in the antique shops and boutiques in the beautiful old queenslanders. The first five photos were taken in the hinterlands from some of our stops along the way and the sixth one is from one picturesque afternoon when i was sitting on the beach with two of my friends eating fish and chips and watching the sun go down. The last one is of my beautiful cat Chocolate Flake, who sadly had cardiac failure and went to heaven this week. My poor darling boy, he had been sick for a long time so it was probably best for him.
Anyway, happy Saturday night, i hope you have a fabulous week ahead!
love and sparkles xo

No comments:

Post a Comment